MTL/FLA

Post any trades that you have made so the rest of us can see.

Moderator: Commish Team

Nesan14
Prospect
Favourite Team: Montreal Canadiens

MTL/FLA

Post by Nesan14 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:13 am

Montreal sends G Carey Price, D Andrei Markov , F Danill Apaklov

To the Florida Panthers in return for

2019 1st round pick ,D Manthason (FINALLY GOT EM BOYS),D Keith Yandle, G Craig Anderson and F Jared McCann

Montreal feels we have moved past Price(untill league rejects it i'm looking at you JJ! ) and are ready to have our own identity. Defense wins championships and that is the motto in Montreal.

jookes
Commish Team
Favourite Team: Vancouver Canucks

Re: MTL/FLA

Post by jookes » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 am

Panthers reasoning: We have been looking for a goalie since the beginning of time. We finally got a chance at the best goalie in the world. Lost two great LD but at the same time 4 of my top 10 prospects are LD with Salo, McCoshen, Downing, Samorukov all coming up the chain and Pysyk was just signed for another 4 years. McCoshen is immediately ready to step into an NHL role and Salo will be next season. Next moving McCann was tough but hes at most gonna be at most a 2nd line guy. I felt similar with Matheson where i believe he will be at most a 2nd pairing guy. Essentially I gave up a couple of good/great players to get a franchise goaltender. Price probably has about 6 solid years ahead of him which will match the peak years of my core. I want to give this core the best possible chance to win and Price does more towards that than the players im giving up.

kuulapaa
Commish Team
Custom Rank: General Roster Soreness
Favourite Team: Tampereen Ilves
SBHL Team: Los Angeles Kings

Re: MTL/FLA

Post by kuulapaa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Stamped.

Return to “Trades”