Looking for best online & IOS hockey manager sims

Discuss anything related to hockey games / gaming or online hockey games in this forum; such as EA Sports NHL series and Wolverine Sports' Faceoff Hockey. Are you working on a new hockey game? Feel free to post about it in here!
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: ADVERTISING A LEAGUE/COMPETITION/WEB SITE/FORUM IS NO LONGER PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE BLUE LINE. We have had too many people take liberties with this privilege; signing up simply to advertise their site and not actually contributing to the community. We also see a lot of bumping of threads which is really just spamming the site. Anybody that advertises anything on TBL will be permanently banned for spamming.
bbuullddoogg
Junior League

Post by bbuullddoogg » Sun May 20, 2018 5:38 am

Recently I started looking at what ios GM games there were and found a few cool football, basketball & baseball ones but there is a serious lack of hockey games. I’d like something with real NHL teams and something that keeps history and there’s nothing. But there are a bunch of online browser hockey sims with no reviews of what separates them.There’s probably 10 or more to choose from. Can anyone who’s tried a few give me some pros and cons? I’d like something where games don’t happen when I’m offline. Would also like one that’s tablet friendly if poss.

Saytham1980
Prospect
Favourite Team: Detroit Red Wings

Re: Looking for best online & IOS hockey manager sims

Post by Saytham1980 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 pm

I'm looking for such a game, too.

Something else I found last year: NHL Supercards 2k17 (now 2k18)

Play games, collect cards and boosts, win tournaments, buy card packs... can become pretty addictive. =P~

TheGhostOfJoeWill
Junior League
Favourite Team: Cuda!
SBHL Team: Jets

Post by TheGhostOfJoeWill » Mon May 28, 2018 1:13 am

im actually building one at the moment. hopefully to have an beta release by end of year.
so far im targeting mobile (IOS / Android) and Web... with the possibility of a desktop client as well, time permitting.

the beauty of this, is that all of them will be running off the same backend, so creating cross-platform leagues will be no issue.

ill be posting more in this forum as i get closer to a stable alpha state as ill be looking for testers and even some people to do some DB research.

Return to “Hockey Games General Discussion”