Tampa | Arizona

Post any trades that you have made so the rest of us can see.

Moderator: Commish Team

OldGregg
Prospect
Favourite Team: Montreal Canadiens

Tampa | Arizona

Post by OldGregg » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:33 am

Tampa Acquires:

C Dylan Strome

Arizona Acquires:

RW Emils Grundmanis
LW Cantstantino Hafner
LD Benjamin LaForest
Conditional TBL 2029 3rd & 4th*
Conditional TBL 2029 2nd*

*If Strome signs an extension with Tampa Bay, the 2029 3rd and 4th round picks return to Tampa, and Arizona receives Tampa's 2029 2nd.

Tampa accepts. I have a huge need at center, and Strome gives me a legitimate #1C immediately. I have loads of cap space and I'm confident I can extend him. I don't want to tank forever and Strome accelerates the timeline and slots in with my older Simko/Tufte/Davis core.

I like Grundmanis a lot but I already have Murray as a 1RW and I have good depth at RW so I'm comfortable moving a RW for a C. LaForest and Hafner are both solid prospects but they're buried on my depth chart at LD and LW, and I'm comfortable including them to get Strome. Same with the picks, I'm comfortable including a 2nd for an extended Strome, and the 3rd and 4th are a decent sweetener for Arizona in case I can't sign him.

menohobo
Prospect
Favourite Team: Buffalo Sabres
WHL Team: Arizona Coyotes

Tampa | Arizona

Post by menohobo » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:01 am

We NEED young guys. I like Grundmanis and hes 19, and LaForest and Hafner get help grow into my depth. Plus those picks help me out. I love Dylan, but hes too old to fit the window im looking for. Thanks man for helping do this trade

Return to “Trades”