The Yotes Playground

Got some big news to share? Let us know in here!

Moderator: Commish Team

menohobo
Prospect
Favourite Team: Buffalo Sabres
WHL Team: Arizona Coyotes

The Yotes Playground

Post by menohobo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:53 am

Enter the Yotes Playground, where catchy names aren't our specialty, but hockey is.

Season Expectation:
The roster that we currently have is on the brink of the playoffs. I feel once the squad gets more time to gel, and work together with the newly set tactics, we can make that final push into the playoffs. This team has no where to go but up with such young talent, but that shouldn't prevent us from making the playoffs this year. The team that is built so far can break the top 8 in the West this year, and top 4 next. If the playoffs arent made this year, it would be a disappointment to where i think the talent is at right now.

Staffing:
After a few changes to the coaching staff, we're set for the year. Things will be re-evaluated at the end of the year, as I'm still feeling out my coaches, and wouldn't mind upgrades in this department. Sticking with Ted Nolan though.

[table][tr][th]LW[/th][th]C[/th][th]RW[/th][th]Projected Role[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Mikkel Bodker[/td][td]Jason Spezza[/td][td]Anthony Duclair[/td][td]A line filled with new, old, and experianced. Spezza is the rock to help Duclair, and the experianced Bodker grow[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Scott Hartnell[/td][td]Max Domi[/td][td]Tyler Ennis[/td][td]The young gun Domi spearheading my second line with veteran Hartnell and experienced Ennis. My flashy line, with Hartnell to add some toughness.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Johan Franzen[/td][td]Travis Zajac[/td][td]Lee Stempniak[/td][td]On the third line we have the misfits. Three old guys, getting less time, trying to put a dent on the other team.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Kyle Chipchura[/td][td]Joe Vitale[/td][td]Sergei Plotnikov[/td][td]The more aggressive line on my team. Plotnikov trying to fight for a spot on the roster, and my two solid PK'ers Chipchura and Vitale.[/td][/tr]
[tr][th]Extras[/th][td][/td][td]Patrick Maroon[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr]
[tr][th]LD[/th][th][/th][th]RD[/th][th]Projected Role[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Oliver Ekman-Larsson[/td][td][/td][td]Cam Fowler[/td][td]My first D pairing. They're two young guns with extraordinary offensive skill, and pretty solid defensive stats. Top young D pair imo.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Michael Stone[/td][td][/td][td]Adam Larsson[/td][td]A future superstar defense-man in Larsson paired with an experienced player like Stone. Larsson maybe be moving up in the future. Well see.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Connor Murphy[/td][td][/td][td]Zbynek Michalek[/td][td]The extremely talented defensive defense-man, paired with the young, up and coming Connor Murphy.[/td][/tr]
[tr][th]Extras[/th][td]Braydon Coburn[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][/table]

Goalies: 1- Martin Jones 2- Brian Elliot

Denotes a rookie

Return to “Press Conferences”