No need to sing the blues in St. Louis

Got some big news to share? Let us know in here!

Moderator: Commish Team

Jagaski
Commish Team
Favourite Team: Buffalo Sabres

No need to sing the blues in St. Louis

Post by Jagaski » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 am

Big Three looking suave 8-)

Season Expectations: Lord Stanley's cup! :thup:

Strengths This Season: The Blues are leading the league in goals for with 187 in 48 games. 40 of those goals belong to Vladimir Tarasenko :notworthy: and he has been able to lead this team to score a bunch of goals to make up for the poor play on special teams.

Season Struggles: Our special teams has continued to fail us but I guess that can't stop us from winning!
PP thruogh 48 gp- 15.7% which is 27th in the league :-x
PK through 48 gp- 74.4% which is dead last in the league :cry: :cry:

Through 48 games played 2015-1016 Season
35-11-2
Vladimir Tarasenko :notworthy: - 40 goals 36 assists 48gp
Alexander Steen- 29 goals 37 assists 48gp
Paul Stastny- 24 goals 34 assists 45gp
Sam Gagner- 21 goals 23 assists 46gp

Lineup: [table][tr][th]Line[/th][th]LW[/th][th]C[/th][th]RW[/th][th]Notes[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Alexander Steen[/td][td]Paul Stastny[/td][td]Valdimir Tarasenko :notworthy:[/td][td]All hail King Tarasenko and his subjects[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Jaden Schwartz[/td][td]Jori Lehtera[/td][td]Sam Gagner[/td][td]Sam Gagner suprised me with the numbers that he is putting up on this line and this line takes a lot of pressure off my first line and I hope all 3 guys on this line are here to stay for a long time[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Mason Raymond[/td][td]David Legwand[/td][td]Scottie Upshall[/td][td]Brought in Mason Raymond to help out with his speed to help this line out offensively and it seems to be working so far[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Steve Ott[/td][td]Jay McClement[/td][td]Scott Gomez[/td][td]Brought in McClement to help out on the PK but the PK is still very bad so Im still working on that[/td][/tr][tr][th]Extras[/th][td]Magnus Paajarvi[/td][td]Troy Brouwer[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][th]Pairing[/th][th]LD[/th][th]-[/th][th]RD[/th][th]Notes[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Jay Bouwmeester[/td][td]-[/td][td]Alex Pietrangelo[/td][td]Pretty much 2 extra forwards that are really good at defense[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Carl Gunnarsson[/td][td]-[/td][td]Kevin Shattenkirk[/td][td]Shattenkirk is having a very slow year offensively but that's ok... for now.[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Joel Edmundson[/td][td]-[/td][td]Justin Braun[/td][td]These guys are big and scary and not even Alex Ovechkin can beat them ;)[/td][/tr][tr][tr][th]Extras[/th][td][/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][td]-[/td][th]-[/th][th]Goalies[/th][th]-[/th][th]Notes[/th][/tr][tr][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Jake Allen[/td][td]-[/td][td]He better get his act together! .899 save % is not good![/td][/tr][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]Anders Lindback[/td][td]-[/td][td]He has our only shut out this season and in the few games that he has played in, he has done very well[/td][/table]

Return to “Press Conferences”