What's the deal with deflections?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
oldfatbaldguy
Junior League

Post by oldfatbaldguy » Thu May 17, 2018 4:53 pm

The game keeps giving the goal to the guy who took the shot, not his teammate who deflected it.

mush
Prospect
Favourite Team: vancouver canucks
SBHL Team: San Jose

Post by mush » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:56 am

check the play by play it will let u know :) says player X deflected in player As shot

darino
Junior League

Post by darino » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:07 pm

I really have nothing to add to this, other than to say that I read the subject line as Jerry Seinfeld in my head. :razz:

Return to “General EHM Chat”