Creating a new EHM skin

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-ons
Methical
Junior League
Favourite Team: Montreal Canadiens

Creating a new EHM skin

Post by Methical » Wed May 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Hey Shindigs, I'm going to start working on a new skin for EHM and if you don't mind I would like to ask you a few questions regarding this skin. The best way would be via Twitter, I don't know if you have an account. Follow me @qcmethical if you want to talk about it. I didn't find a DM feature on this forum. Have a nice day!

Methical
Junior League

Minstrel's 'Minty One' Skin (EHM 1)

Post by Methical » Wed May 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Hey Minstrel, I'm going to start working on a new skin for EHM and if you don't mind I would like to ask you a few questions regarding this skin. The best way would be via Twitter, I don't know if you have an account. Follow me @qcmethical if you want to talk about it. I didn't find a DM feature on this forum. Have a nice day!

Methical
Junior League

Creating a new EHM skin

Post by Methical » Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Hey everyone! I'm going to start working on a reskin for EHM and I would like to know if there's any available resource to make the theme creation less tedious. My current plan is to create a photoshop document regrouping all the assets from the game files using smart objects and the image assets generator and start from there. If anyone is willing to help, let me know!

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Creating a new EHM skin

Post by archibalduk » Wed May 15, 2019 8:42 pm

I have moved all of your posts into a single thread. Please could you keep this in one topic.

Methical
Junior League

Minimalist Skin by Shindigs

Post by Methical » Wed May 15, 2019 8:47 pm

archibalduk
I would've sent DMs if I could. How was I suppose to contact them both without replying to each post? I'm not trying to spam your forum I just want to get in touch with them.

Methical
Junior League

Minimalist Skin by Shindigs

Post by Methical » Wed May 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Can you at least keep the original title that my post had? thank you

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Creating a new EHM skin

Post by archibalduk » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

You can put their username in [ref][/ref] tags in a post. That will notify them.

PMs for new users are disabled until they reach 50 posts due to widespread abuse of PMs in the past.

Return to “Game Add-ons Forum”