Longest Game Ever?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
gyptian
Learning to skate

Longest Game Ever?

Post by gyptian » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:05 am

I just simulated a game ( I have the habs, currently in the cup final against Nashville in 2019 )
And, my game actually went to 10OT.
Yes, 10 periods of Over Time. This is actually crazy lmao, i've seen 2, 3 and even 4 sometimes but never to this long lol
Did something like that ever happened to you guys?
Here's a proof.

philou21
The Great One
Custom Rank: 24 cups!!!
Favourite Team: Colorado Avalanche

Longest Game Ever?

Post by philou21 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:59 pm

I don't recall seeing anything like it before! :-D Both team were pretty bad on the PP..or too good in PK. :-D

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Longest Game Ever?

Post by archibalduk » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Ha! This has to be a record! :D

What were the players' condition after this? I imagine they would be pretty tired.

gyptian
Learning to skate

Longest Game Ever?

Post by gyptian » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:17 pm

I was really surprised, even my EHM was sending me some error messages concerning the time of the game lol
I took a pic real quick in case the game would've crashed ahah, it didn't tho

Concerning the condition, i didn't look all players but Carey was at 79% after the game, He was at 2.80 GAA in playoffs then it dropped to 2.20 GAA after that game :-D

darino
Junior League

Longest Game Ever?

Post by darino » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:07 am

wow! I just had a SC Finals game go into a sixth OT, and i thought THAT was a long game!..(Thankfully, i won)

DeViLzzz
Junior League
Favourite Team: New Jersey Devils

Longest Game Ever?

Post by DeViLzzz » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:48 am

Insanity! Now looking at your screenshot I see real NHL players and logos and I got to ask how did you add them? I really am wanting a hockey sim to play again and this is my best option right now.

Return to “General EHM Chat”