Ai Teams and salary cap

Discuss specific areas of EHM knowledge; such as players, trading, drafting, tactics, training, practice etc. Teach us what you've discovered or ask others for their thoughts.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
Knoeppel
Prospect

Ai Teams and salary cap

Post by Knoeppel » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am

I am seeing strange things in my game now.
I am in the second year in my save with the Premier Pivot roster update. (don´t now if that mathers)

So at the start of the season there 4 teams that are over the salary cap. 2 of them manage to get under.

2 of them are still over, and have played games since.

What are the rules for Ai teams and the salarycap? Shouldn´t they be dumping players?

philou21
The Great One
Custom Rank: 24 cups!!!
Favourite Team: Colorado Avalanche

Ai Teams and salary cap

Post by philou21 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:18 am

I think the teams will receive money penalties until they manage to free some space or was it when you're under the salary floor? I don't remember.

Iceman90
Top Prospect

Ai Teams and salary cap

Post by Iceman90 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:04 pm

philou21 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:18 am
I think the teams will receive money penalties until they manage to free some space
I've been over cap, and been unable to play a game until I made a transaction. You'd think the same would be true for the AI.

Return to “Game Knowledge Discussion”