NHL, AHL, KHL, Most of NCAA, CHL (OHL, WHL, QMJHL) and International team backgrounds

Download addons, patches, demos and roster updates for EHM 1 here. Most of these files are compatible with EHM 2007 as well.
Forum rules
Click here for information on how to upload your file to TBL.
BobBastard
Junior League

NHL, AHL, KHL, Most of NCAA, CHL (OHL, WHL, QMJHL) and International team backgrounds

Post by BobBastard » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:38 am

NHL, AHL, KHL, Most of NCAA, CHL (OHL, WHL, QMJHL) and International team backgrounds using team jerseys, and shoulder patches. I had already posted this file, but had only NHL and CHL backgrounds, this is an update to include a LOT more. It's fairly thorough but I will continue to update it in the future.

1024x768 resolution.

Some alternates are included, just rename the pictures appropriately. If anyone has suggestions for better images for some teams, please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UDMgq ... iU-BZ5NTiG

BENJ78
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: toronto

Post by BENJ78 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Hy !!!

How to install this backgrounds ?

Thanks

BobBastard
Junior League

Post by BobBastard » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:20 pm

Extract file to: ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Eastside Hockey Manager\data\pictures

Return to “Eastside Hockey Manager 1 Downloads”