If you have any questions or want more information about the roster update, visit here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/v ... .php?f=150
If you would like to help out with research and testing, please contact xECK29x via TBL or Steam or sign up via TBL here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/v ... 50&t=16593
Download (Via the Steam Workshop): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =567307051
- This is the initial release for the 2019/20 season and it is a "start of season" fork of the xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters in collaboration with the TBL research team. This release is branched from version 4.5 of the Premier Pivot Rosters. A full changelist can be found here: https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/v ... 77&t=20325 ;
- Fixed the NHL salary cap;
- Retired Luongo to save Florida cap space (instead of doing an extra_config retirement so they stop trading Ekblad right away); and
- Removed a duplicate PHC Budapest club from Slovak 2 Liga.
- HockeyEttan issues: We are going to keep this as a playable league structure but we HIGHLY recommend not using it if possible. There are a lot of known issues with it and it's going to require extensive time to fix.
- Pooling of prospects on Maine High School hockey clubs, who end up staying there until turning pro. This appears to be a game bug, really weird issue.
- US NTDP clubs signing Canadian players, this appears to be due to game logic considering Canada as a "domestic" nation for United States leagues. This appears to be a game limitation, still investigating.