Next engine coming ?

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
kini666
Junior League
Favourite Team: NORDICKS

Next engine coming ?

Post by kini666 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:29 am

Hi guys.

i'm a big time player of that game since maybe 2009 with EHM 07.

i have a few question about the future of that game since EHM has been released since a few years now already.

1st : is there a new engine/game coming out ? because my Pc got rough time with the game after a few years into the GM mode (5 years , or selecting too much league .)
the think is . i can run any 3A game lunched recently ... so i think the engine is getting old and abused...

* 2nd : if theres a new engine coming ...

could it be an idea to add into the game/before starting a career , the option to do an expansion draft for fews league like NHL and KHL ( i know the farm club and stuff will be hard to deal with , but thats an idea eh ? haha) *

3rd and final : *As NHL GM* could we loan player to europe ? like we often see with kids like Kravstov

thanks for the enjoyment of the game over the years !!

Smirnov2Chistov
Prospect
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Next engine coming ?

Post by Smirnov2Chistov » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:13 pm

IIRC, I think riz mentioned he would update the game engine with the 1.5 update. A new game however, is out of the question currently.

The way to run a fast sim, in my eyes, is to have everything set to Minimum detail. I have three leagues selected, but the detail is run slim to none. While it's awesome to have so many leagues, the base game itself can not handle everything running at once.

Loaning players to europe is not possible ATM

Return to “General EHM Chat”