Logo request/completed/question thread

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-ons
Judva
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: HC Dukla Jihlava

Re: Logo request/completed/question thread

Post by Judva » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:47 pm

New logo for HC Dukla Jihlava

http://www.hcdukla.cz/clanek.asp?id=9457

And Dani9 hove create small logo?

Thanks and sorry bad enhlish

Kiekkomestari
Junior League

Post by Kiekkomestari » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:42 am

Has anyone made a 2017-2018 -logopack? I would mostly like to have logos for the new AHL-teams.

SadSleeper
Prospect
Favourite Team: New Jersey Devils

Post by SadSleeper » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:20 am

I am also curious about logo pack and new release as well.
I hope it will be soon.

Manimal
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: EHM Rosters Man
Favourite Team: Djurgårdens IF

Post by Manimal » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Does anyone have the new Glasgow Clan logos made up?

Ebbisen
Junior League

Post by Ebbisen » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:24 am

I would really appriciate if anyone could help me make all the logos for Toronto Legacy

IceRad
Junior League
Favourite Team: Montreal Canadiens

Post by IceRad » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:27 pm

Is anyone doing logos for request?

especially, retro teams logos?

Manimal
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: EHM Rosters Man
Favourite Team: Djurgårdens IF

Post by Manimal » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Ninos 74-75 db has retro logos.
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=9915

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Logo for the new Leeds Chiefs team in the UK for anyone interested:

A309GFD
Junior League
Favourite Team: Nottingham Panthers

Post by A309GFD » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question but how do you link / associate logos to teams? I have edited my own EIHL database which sees a few of the old ISL teams resurrected. I have found logos for them all on line but I don't see on the editor how you link the team record to a logo and file path. Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:00 pm

A309GFD wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:57 pm
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question but how do you link / associate logos to teams? I have edited my own EIHL database which sees a few of the old ISL teams resurrected. I have found logos for them all on line but I don't see on the editor how you link the team record to a logo and file path. Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance.
You don't need to link them to the DB via the Editor. Rather, you just set the file name of the image to match the full team name from the database. You then put it in the correct sub-folder according to the nationality of the team (so a Great Britain sub-folder in this case). More details here: https://ehmtheblueline.com/wiki/index.p ... ss#Teams_2

A309GFD
Junior League
Favourite Team: Nottingham Panthers

Post by A309GFD » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:52 am

Thank you so much, all sorted and done. :thup: :thup: :thup:

phantzy
Junior League
Favourite Team: Washington Capitals

Post by phantzy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Hey, so I have made a team active in the KHL by sawpping it around with one of the other teams. Anyways, how would I go by adding all the logos for it(small,large,huge) I have already created them but I just don't know how and where to put the images. I know how to change the active team ones, it has already worked before, but idk how to do it with inactive ones. If it is of any importance the team is Czech and the team in question is HC Lev Praha. Also a another question. When searching the downloaded workshop files i found the tbl roster files with all the logos, but they're kinda outdated, but when I activate the TBL Logo Mega Pack all the new up to date logos are in use, what is the number code or where can I find this file?

phantzy
Junior League

[All] Logo Mega Pack 2019/20 season

Post by phantzy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:45 pm

dani9
I have a question. How would I go by adding a logo to a team that is inactive and currently has no logo? Because I swapped the team in and it has no logo, inside the EHM editor the team had no nation, I added it to br Czech(cause that's where HC Lev Praha is from) and I went in to the TBL roster club logo files and added the logos manually and using the naming system like every other logo does, the teams name all in lowercase like this: hc lev praha, yet when I go in to the game and load up my edited db, they still have no logo

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Please can we avoid posting the same query in multiple places.

getzlaf15
Hall of Fame
Custom Rank: TBL Update Team

Post by getzlaf15 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:56 pm

phantzy wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:45 pm
I have a question. How would I go by adding a logo to a team that is inactive and currently has no logo? Because I swapped the team in and it has no logo, inside the EHM editor the team had no nation, I added it to br Czech(cause that's where HC Lev Praha is from) and I went in to the TBL roster club logo files and added the logos manually and using the naming system like every other logo does, the teams name all in lowercase like this: hc lev praha, yet when I go in to the game and load up my edited db, they still have no logo
They go in a folder titled "Misc"

phantzy
Junior League

Post by phantzy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:23 pm

getzlaf15 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:56 pm
phantzy wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:45 pm
They go in a folder titled "Misc"
I haven't noticed this folder before so question. Is it in the game files or the tbl logo files?

getzlaf15
Hall of Fame

Post by getzlaf15 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:39 pm

Should be in Ehm>data>pictures>logos>large(or whatever size logo you have)>Misc

phantzy
Junior League

Post by phantzy » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:41 pm

getzlaf15 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:39 pm
Should be in Ehm>data>pictures>logos>large(or whatever size logo you have)>Misc
At this point I've put it everywhere and still got nothing. It's in al the tbl logo pack files and yet, nothing, maybe the name is responsible? Cause I have ssen that some logos use all lower case but some use a few upercase letters, maybe that's the problem? Maybe someone could try to do it themselves and tell me if it worked and if it did how they did it.

dani9
Drafted
Custom Rank: King of logos
Favourite Team: Detroit Red Wings

Post by dani9 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:53 pm

phantzy wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:41 pm
It's in al the tbl logo pack files and yet, nothing, maybe the name is responsible? Cause I have ssen that some logos use all lower case but some use a few upercase letters, maybe that's the problem? Maybe someone could try to do it themselves and tell me if it worked and if it did how they did it.
It doesn't matter

Do you have hc lev praha as active team and you can't see their logo?

phantzy
Junior League

Post by phantzy » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:41 pm

dani9 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:53 pm
phantzy wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:41 pm
It's in al the tbl logo pack files and yet, nothing, maybe the name is responsible? Cause I have ssen that some logos use all lower case but some use a few upercase letters, maybe that's the problem? Maybe someone could try to do it themselves and tell me if it worked and if it did how they did it.
It doesn't matter

Do you have hc lev praha as active team and you can't see their logo?
Yes, I swapped them with Severstal and now Lev can be used and simulated, but no logos. Also, one weird thing I noticed is that when adding the small logo in to the misc file it was already there, and when I checked player history before, the small praha logo was there, but now the small praha logo doesn't show up anywhere.

dani9
Drafted

Post by dani9 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:33 pm

they should be put inside czech republic folders but i have no idea why they wouldn't show up in game. maybe check the editor if they have proper country assigned to them

phantzy
Junior League

Post by phantzy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:22 pm

dani9 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:33 pm
they should be put inside czech republic folders but i have no idea why they wouldn't show up in game. maybe check the editor if they have proper country assigned to them
Well I put them in eveey single Czech folder I gotz nothing :\

getzlaf15
Hall of Fame

Post by getzlaf15 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Apologies, I read youre initial question wrong, the "misc" folder is for inactive teams (normally only see the small logos in the histories page)

Have you swapped them with Severstal of the KHL? Surely they'd just go in that leagues folder wouldn't they?

phantzy
Junior League

Post by phantzy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:50 am

getzlaf15 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:57 pm
Apologies, I read youre initial question wrong, the "misc" folder is for inactive teams (normally only see the small logos in the histories page)

Have you swapped them with Severstal of the KHL? Surely they'd just go in that leagues folder wouldn't they?
Yes I swapped them with Severstal. And as far as I've checked the KHL doesn't have it's own folder for logos, atleast I haven't found one.

dani9
Drafted

Post by dani9 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:52 pm

phantzy wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:50 am
getzlaf15 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:57 pm

Yes I swapped them with Severstal. And as far as I've checked the KHL doesn't have it's own folder for logos, atleast I haven't found one.
Only North America does have league folders. The rest of world goes in country folders. What country is hc lev praha in your game phantzy?

Return to “Game Add-ons Forum”