TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

This is the place to discuss all aspects of the TBL Roster Update for Eastside Hockey Manager. Report data mistakes, volunteer to be a researcher or simply discuss any aspect of the TBL Rosters here.
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters.

Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases.

The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-onsTBL Rosters Crash Thread
ehmfans
Minor League

Post by ehmfans » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 pm

You are not the only one!

I get a crash on July 14, 2019 and can't get past it even when using vacation mode.

Viva07
Junior League

Post by Viva07 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:53 pm

ehmfans wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 pm
I get a crash on July 14, 2019 and can't get past it even when using vacation mode.
Hi, same problem here, I tried vacation, retiring and nothing helps. I am playing NHL for LA Kings. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks guys. :notworthy:

TurboJ
Junior League
Favourite Team: TPS

Post by TurboJ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 am

Can someone confirm that the 11.2 version of TBL rosters is not crashing? Or if there are crashes, is there a workaround? Would be fun to try the new rosters. Oh, and thanks to everyone involved for the continued work on the project; without it there would be way less incentive for playing the game at this point in time.
Last edited by TurboJ on Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Manimal
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: EHM Rosters Man
Favourite Team: Djurgårdens IF

Post by Manimal » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:47 pm

Some guys seem to get crashes. Most of us do not

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:10 pm

TurboJ wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 am
Can someone confirm that the 11.2 version of TBL rosters is not crashing? Or if there are crashes, is there a workaround? Would be fun to try the new rosters. Oh, and thanks to everyone involved for the continued work on the project; without it there would be way less incentive for playing the game at this point in time.
Copying the rosters from the Steam workshop folder to your EHM/data/database/ folder appears to reduce game start up crashes.

Somer
Junior League

Post by Somer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:22 pm

There seems to be problem with Olympic Games in the newest update. It shows no schedule at all albeit 2022 OG was played as it should, but 2026 Games doesn't happen at all. Also World Cup is out of order (in my save, after 2016 it's been played in 2019 and 2023 with next draw happening 2030).

here some pics also

http://prntscr.com/nig5uj
http://prntscr.com/nig62n
http://prntscr.com/nig67r

http://prntscr.com/nig9t3
http://prntscr.com/nig9lo

Smaby32
Junior League

Post by Smaby32 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:34 am

Hey, so i'm trying to get the new Rosters working and they keep crashing after creating shortlists. I have tried moving the rosters to my Main Database folder and still the same issue. Any help would be great.

dani9
Drafted
Custom Rank: King of logos
Favourite Team: Detroit Red Wings

Post by dani9 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Hi guys, don't know if it's been reported but the game crashes when I click on the Canadian High School Hockey (whether it's team info panel, other teams list or search view...)

dani9
Drafted
Custom Rank: King of logos
Favourite Team: Detroit Red Wings

Post by dani9 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:40 pm

PS Diabolos de l'Ecole secondaire Lucille-Teasdale and Sphinx de l'Ecole Secondaire de Riviere-du-Loup are listed three times with exactly the same name in above mentioned league

Return to “TBL Rosters”