!!! IMPORTANT (MUST READ) !!!
You should use the CSD Patch in the following circumstances:
1) When you want to START a new game in EHM and you want to use a custom start date.
2) If you have the RUSSIAN or FINNISH leagues selected: When you RELOAD a game where you have not yet reached the 1st July at the end of the first season. You must use the Patch to set the same start year as when you first created the saved game using the Patch.
3) If you DO NOT have the Russian or Finnish leagues selected: When you RELOAD a game where you have not yet reached the 1st February of the first season. You must use the Patch to set the same start year as when you first created the saved game using the Patch.
Simply place the CSD Patch.exe file in your Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 folder. You must run the Patch with administrator privileges (otherwise it will not be able to apply the patch). To enable administrator privileges, right-click on the exe file -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Tick the box entitled "Run this program as an administrator."
HOW TO USE THE PATCH
1) Double-click on the CSD Patch.exe file to load the Patch.
2) Select your desired start year by either using the up/down arrows or by typing the year into the box. For example, if you want to start in the 2011/12 season then select 2011 as the start year.
3) Use one of the following three buttons to apply the patch:
3A) LAUNCH AND PATCH EHM (STANDARD) - Clicking on this button will load EHM and automatically apply the start date. The game will load in fullscreen unless you have previously enabled windowed mode from within the ingame settings in EHM.
3B) LAUNCH AND PATCH EHM (WINDOWED) - Clicking on this button will load EHM and automatically apply the start date. The game will load in windowed mode using the -small_screen -windowed settings.
3C) APPLY PATCH ONLY - If you have already loaded EHM then this will simply apply the patch for you. Note that you must have EHM at the Opening Main Menu screen when clicking on this button. The Opening Main Menu screen is the first screen you see when you load EHM (the screen with the large buttons entitled New Game / Load Last Game / Load Game / Delete Game / etc).
4) If the Patch is successful then the Patch will automatically exit. If there were any difficulties, the Patch will remain open and will list the errors in the middle section of the Patch window.
FURTHER INFORMATION IS PROVIDED WITHIN THE README.PDF INCLUDED WITH THE PATCH.