The Blue Line

***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

This is the place to discuss all aspects of the TBL Roster Update for Eastside Hockey Manager. Report data mistakes, volunteer to be a researcher or simply discuss any aspect of the TBL Rosters here.
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters. If we do have an estimated release date then we will post it in the Site News. Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases. The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Locating your EHM:EA installation folderImporting an EHM 2007 database into EHM:EALogo DimensionsWhere to install databases and graphicsTBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Monette » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:48 am

I want to join the roster update team's :)
I cant send any message to the responsable so i write here
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:45 am

cant answer in private :/ :P
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby nino33 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 am

Monette wrote:I want to join the roster update team's :)
I cant send any message to the responsable so i write here
Glad to hear you're interested 8-)

Due to some spamming issues some limitations were put on posters with under 35 posts...
I have asked archibalduk to give you the ability to receive/send PMs...we'll talk soon! :thup:


Is there a particular League you're interested in working on?
Have you ever done any EHM editing before?
How's your general hockey knowledge? How's your EHM knowledge?

Have you used the EHM Updater or excel before?
FYI all editing is done using EHM Updater (excel style) spreadsheets
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:09 pm

Im in Quebec, So i follow the QMJHL a lot
I have done my roster to made all the trades into NHL to play much realism
I know all the players in each team, i have been simulator with EHM into a league during 3 yrs

I have used the 2007 EHM Updater to made my change and i got a formation into Excel at the college

P.S. im a french Guy :p So my english not very good fluid and im on a iPad to write now...
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:38 am

So ?
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Manimal » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:57 am

I have the rosters up-to-date but I would love it if you can rate the QMJHL players
User avatar
Manimal
EHM Rosters Man
TBL Admin Team
 
Posts: 6,204
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 am
Points: 206.09
Trophies:  4 

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:43 pm

No problem :)
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby nino33 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Manimal wrote:I have the rosters up-to-date but I would love it if you can rate the QMJHL players
FYI I contacted Monette via PM yesterday, a few hours after Archi gave him (hopefully) the ability to receive/send PMs...I haven't received a reply yet
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Dont have the ability the send PM
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby nino33 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Monette wrote:Dont have the ability the send PM
Did you receive mine? Have you tried to send one recently? Archi sent me a PM yesterday saying he thought he'd fixed it...maybe not?

I think the "cut off" was 35 posts...so now that you have 35 posts, maybe it'll work :dunno:
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Yes i received your message but it seem like my account was ''ban'' i dont seen any topics...
So I have created an another account....
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby nino33 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Monette2 wrote:Yes i received your message but it seem like my account was ''ban'' i dont seen any topics...
So I have created an another account....
Hmmm...I've asked for some help with solving this, please just be patient :-)
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 pm

I can take this account and change the name....
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby Monette » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:18 am

What we did now ? My other account was death ](*,)
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby nino33 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:11 am

Monette2 wrote:What we did now ? My other account was death ](*,)
I'm not sure what you mean...I'm giving Arch a chance to fix things (and I thought it might take a day or two); I'm not sure what happened with your first account, but your new account (with under 35 posts) won't be able to send/receive PMs right now either



You noted you follow the QMJHL, and are familiar with the Updater, and that's great!

As I said in the PM...

We don't have a QMJHL Researcher...Interested? It'd be great to have a QMJHL Researcher!

You can use the EHM Updater and TBL 8.2, export yourself a "exported_attributes" file, then sort by "League Contracted" for the QMJHL and those are the players you can update! For any players missing from the database you can use a "staff_new" file to create them

You don't have to worry about moving players around on teams (Manimal's got that covered).

What needs to get done first (reviewed and updated as necessary) for all players is
- CA and PA
- Player Role
- Offensive Role and Defensive Role
Position can be looked at, as well as Height/Weight
And then, Attributes


If you are interested in being the QMJHL Researcher, then once we can exchange PMs I'll explain more...


Nino :-)
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby archibalduk » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:07 pm

I'm not quite sure what happened with the first account. I guess I must have accidentally removed you from the Registered Users group when I was giving you Private Message access. It is all fixed now and you can definitely send and receive Private Messages (I have tested your account). I have deleted your second account.
User avatar
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team
 
Posts: 18,873
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:44 pm
Points: 199.96
Trophies:  1   2   1

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Monette » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Account fixed! I going to reply to my PM now :D
Monette
Prospect
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:26 am
Points: 0.84

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Wooren » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:18 pm

I have been toying with EHMAsistant for some time and since I enjoyed it, I thought I could ask if you need someone who would help with Czech Extraliga, Czech players in NHL, KHL, SHL etc. or Czech prospects. I think I know a good amount of info about Czech players, even the U18 or U17. I could possibly try the Czech second tier league as well, but I have to admit I don't follow it so closely.
User avatar
Wooren
Learning to skate
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:59 pm
Points: 0.03

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby nino33 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:35 pm

Wooren wrote:I have been toying with EHMAsistant for some time and since I enjoyed it, I thought I could ask if you need someone who would help with Czech Extraliga, Czech players in NHL, KHL, SHL etc. or Czech prospects. I think I know a good amount of info about Czech players, even the U18 or U17. I could possibly try the Czech second tier league as well, but I have to admit I don't follow it so closely.
Help is greatly appreciated! :thup:

New members of TBL can't receive/send PMs (due to some spamming issues in the past), so I've asked Archi (it's his site) to give you the needed access.....once he does (he's a busy man! might be in a few hours, but might take a day or two) we can discuss things via PM


Nino :-)
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Wooren » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 pm

nino33 wrote:Help is greatly appreciated! :thup:

New members of TBL can't receive/send PMs (due to some spamming issues in the past), so I've asked Archi (it's his site) to give you the needed access.....once he does (he's a busy man! might be in a few hours, but might take a day or two) we can discuss things via PM


Nino :-)


Forgot to mention- I am active on HF Boards, same nickname, actually posted there a question about renaming players in the EHA thread yesterday. So I guess that site could be used to PM as well.
But if you prefer this site, no problem from my side. :-)
User avatar
Wooren
Learning to skate
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:59 pm
Points: 0.03

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby nino33 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:37 am

Wooren wrote:
nino33 wrote:Help is greatly appreciated! :thup:

New members of TBL can't receive/send PMs (due to some spamming issues in the past), so I've asked Archi (it's his site) to give you the needed access.....once he does (he's a busy man! might be in a few hours, but might take a day or two) we can discuss things via PM


Nino :-)


Forgot to mention- I am active on HF Boards, same nickname, actually posted there a question about renaming players in the EHA thread yesterday. So I guess that site could be used to PM as well.
But if you prefer this site, no problem from my side. :-)
I'm on the HF Boards too/I'm the one who answered you! HaHa
Feel free to send me a PM via over there...

Have you ever done any EHM editing before?
How's your general hockey knowledge? How's your EHM knowledge?

Have you used the EHM Updater or excel before?
FYI all editing is done using EHM Updater (excel style) spreadsheets
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby nino33 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:42 am

TBL ROSTER RESEARCHERS NEEDED

We are in need of researchers!

I believe we have researchers working on the NHL, Sweden, Russia, the Czech Republic, Norway and the UK & Germany, Slovakia, Croatia and Latvia too.

Monette has recently begun work on the QMJHL!
We don't have a WHL or OHL researcher, or anyone looking at any of the "lower leagues" below Major Junior.

Keep in mind it takes more than a few hours to help out (likely at least a couple-few hours a week over a number of weeks).....essentially it involves having hours of available freetime, and an interest/willingness to help!

Anyone interested in helping out can let me know via PM!
If you can't send/receive PMs note your interest in this thread (I can be PMed at HockeysFuture too - user name Nino33)

If there's a particular league/country you're interested in, let me know! Also...
Have you ever done any EHM editing before?
How's your general hockey knowledge? How's your EHM knowledge?
Have you used the EHM Updater or excel before?
User avatar
nino33
Retro Rosters Specialist
Mr. Goalie
 
Posts: 5,820
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 am
Points: 76.25

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Named » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:37 am

Wooren: If You interested of help in Czech first thing which you can help is update rosters in Czech. Interested?
User avatar
Named
League structures guru
TBL Rosters Researcher
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:34 pm
Points: 6.83

Re: ***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

Postby Wooren » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Named wrote:Wooren: If You interested of help in Czech first thing which you can help is update rosters in Czech. Interested?


So you mean Czech Extraliga rosters? Yes, I can try. As I told Nino33 though, I've never used EHM Updater before, so I will need to get used to it first.
User avatar
Wooren
Learning to skate
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:59 pm
Points: 0.03

Re: Want to join the roster update team

Postby chris3677 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Monette wrote:Im in Quebec, So i follow the QMJHL a lot
I have done my roster to made all the trades into NHL to play much realism
I know all the players in each team, i have been simulator with EHM into a league during 3 yrs

I have used the 2007 EHM Updater to made my change and i got a formation into Excel at the college

P.S. im a french Guy :p So my english not very good fluid and im on a iPad to write now...



Can you send me your updated rosters?
chris3677
Learning to skate
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:04 pm
Points: 0.01

Next

Return to TBL Rosters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest