Ideally we could do with a couple of volunteers who are experienced with the Challenges (preferably who have completed at least two full seasons in at least five previous Challenges). I can do all of the administrative work (e.g. awarding trophies and setting up each new Challenge via the forum software), but it would be great to have a couple of volunteers who can do all of the following:
- decide on which teams to use;
- write the short news items announcing each new Challenge;
- moderate the Challenge Forum;
- review and revise the rules;
- respond to queries; and
- generally take care of day to day running of the Challenges.
Realistically, the time commitment required is relatively small but volunteers will need to be prepared to spend time on the tasks listed above on a fairly regular basis.
If you would like to volunteer and have enough free time then please post in this thread.