EHM Challenge #46

Wanted! Volunteers to help run the Challenges

All of the latest news about the TBL Eastside Hockey Manager Challenges.

Wanted! Volunteers to help run the Challenges

Postby archibalduk » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Unfortunately it seems Bruins72 isn't around much and so I will have to continuing running the Challenges in between other commitments (all of my free/TBL time is spent on the Editor). We normally run four or five Challenges per year but this year we have only run two because we no longer have somebody with enough spare time to run things. With this in mind, I think the Challenges desperately need a couple of volunteers to help run things.

Ideally we could do with a couple of volunteers who are experienced with the Challenges (preferably who have completed at least two full seasons in at least five previous Challenges). I can do all of the administrative work (e.g. awarding trophies and setting up each new Challenge via the forum software), but it would be great to have a couple of volunteers who can do all of the following:

• decide on which teams to use;
  • write the short news items announcing each new Challenge;
  • moderate the Challenge Forum;
  • review and revise the rules;
  • respond to queries; and
  • generally take care of day to day running of the Challenges.

Realistically, the time commitment required is relatively small but volunteers will need to be prepared to spend time on the tasks listed above on a fairly regular basis.

If you would like to volunteer and have enough free time then please post in this thread. :-)
archibalduk
Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
TBL Admin Team

Trophies:  1   2   1

Return to Challenge News