Editing league rules and structures in EHM 1

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.
impiouZzz
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Olimpija

Post by impiouZzz » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Thanks for fast response, yeah that was exactly what I was asking. Great read, it will be definetly helpful for some edits I am planning. Unfortunately it was not solution for my case, looks like if you put teams from different leagues in a new league the Team IDs are not working the same way as divisions?... The league does work properly if I create "schedule dates" in stages, however the problem with it is that this seems even more complicated to find exact number of dates that would not interfere with dates from other leagues, and so I always got some dates where 1 team would play 3 or 4 games on the same day. Anyway I'll have to do some digging to get this working.

Filip Croatia
Minor League

Post by Filip Croatia » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:31 pm

impiouZzz wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:44 pm
The problem with Slovenian Championship is that it is run parallel with other 2 leagues (IHL and AHL)
And Croatian league as well, because games of croatian teams in IHL are counted for Cro championship as well.

Hockeyiow86
Junior League
Favourite Team: Wightlink Raiders

EHM 1 Database & Saved Game Editor

Post by Hockeyiow86 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:31 pm

I've noticed that the Russian Pervaya League doesn't go beyond the first season. No play offs are scheduled. I've managed to fix via the editor by adding a different schedule set. Anyone else done anything different using the editor?

XOWolfgang
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Jokerit

Post by XOWolfgang » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:30 pm

I tried to do Finnish league 4 but I can´t go further than start screen when the game says "select league" error. What should I do?

Return to “Data Editing Forum”