[2018-19] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.17 - 2/8/19)

Want to ask EHM graphics questions, questions about a project or make requests for a project? Don't know what files go where? Are you working on a new addon or roster update? This is the place to discuss!
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-onsTBL Rosters Crash Thread
SoftyPants
Junior League
Favourite Team: Boston Bruins, HIFK

[2018-19] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v3.16 - 1/16/19)

Post by SoftyPants » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Hi. Thanks a lot for these rosters, been playing for 9 seasons now with Seattle, which I edited in to replace San Jose. A quick question, if you don't mind. I've noticed that now as the drafts have become thoroughly populated with generated players, the level of talent has become somewhat more lackluster. Is this a continuing trend, or will the talent level bounce back as the big stars start retiring and coming back as regens? Or are the regens not a 'thing' anymore? Anyway, thanks in advance for your response and sorries if this has been asked already. And once more, thanks for the amazing work you've put in!

ktbits1234
Learning to skate

Post by ktbits1234 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:25 pm

I also find the talent level to be less impressive 5-6 years into a game. I tried the ehm prospect generator before starting a game (utilities in the download section) and it seems to make things better

haneman
Junior League
Favourite Team: esbjerg energy

Post by haneman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am

The structure of the Danish has just been changed after a few bankruptcies, are there any that can change that to the right structure?

I'm updating all the clubs so I would be happy if some could help with the structure. :nod:

xECK29x
Fringe Player
Custom Rank: Premier Pivot Rosters Man
Favourite Team: New York Islanders

Post by xECK29x » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:41 pm

ktbits1234 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:25 pm
I also find the talent level to be less impressive 5-6 years into a game. I tried the ehm prospect generator before starting a game (utilities in the download section) and it seems to make things better
My DB doesn't have a lot of re-gens until after the current crop of NHL superstars retire, if that is the type of talent you are talking about. EHM in general is a little weak at creating very deep drafts, so I try to front load this DB a bit. I also don't keep retired players/staff in the DB to save space and reduce weird activity like random un-retirements. The prospect generator helps a for sure and I am experimenting with baking in a few pools of draft ready talent into the DB from the generator. I will probably have that work done over the summer for v4 next season.

xECK29x
Fringe Player

Post by xECK29x » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 pm

haneman wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am
The structure of the Danish has just been changed after a few bankruptcies, are there any that can change that to the right structure?
I have someone currently updating that league, will look into this. I may be able to update the structure myself. Will look into for a future update.

xECK29x
Fringe Player

Post by xECK29x » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:26 am

v3.17 Update:

General Updates:
- Re-added "DEBUG_MODE" to extra_config, this was inadvertently removed during troubleshooting, this should re-enable some small details back into the game, thanks The Feckless Puck and Archi!

NHL/AHL/ECHL Updates:
- Latest notable trades, waiver claims and contract extensions
- Added several potential future top picks for later NHL Entry Drafts (up to 2023) - thanks MasterMatt25!
- Retired Wayne Gretzky's #99 across the entire NHL

- Detroit Red Wings (player & club records, retired numbers, players & staff)
-- Grand Rapids Griffins (player & club records, retired numbers, players & staff)
-- Toledo Walleye (colors, arena, player & club records, players & staff)

- Edmonton Oilers (colors, rivals, arena, player & club records, players & staff)
-- Bakersfield Condors (club history, player & club records, players & staff)
-- Wichita Thunder (colors, rivals, player & club records, retired numbers, players & staff)

- Florida Panthers (player & club records, players & staff)
-- Springfield Thunderbirds (club records, players & staff)

- Los Angeles Kings (attendance, retired numbers, player & club records, players & staff)
-- Ontario Reign (colors, club history, player & club records, players & staff)
-- Manchester Monarchs (colors, rivals, player & club records, players & staff)

Canadian Junior Updates:
- Kitchener Rangers (attendance, retired numbers, player & club records, players & staff)
- Updated player histories for Mississauga Steelheads, Niagara IceDogs, North Bay Battalion, Oshawa Generals, Ottawa 67's, Owen Sound Attack, Peterborough Petes, Rimouski Oceanics, Rouyn-Noranda, Saginaw Spirit, Saint John Sea Dogs, Sarnia Sting, Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, Shawinigan Cataractes, Sherbrooke Phoenix, Sudbury Wolves, Victoriaville Tigres and Windsor Spitfires - thanks Trajan!
- Also added many younger players (mostly 16, 17 year olds to the above teams)
- Added several trades, still have to review trade deadline media notes for all three Major Junior leagues.
- Changed Canadian U Sports clubs from Amateur to Junior to align with US Colleges
- Changed LHPS club classifications to Domestic High School
- Added transfer/fixture rules to Canadian Domestic College competitions

Czech Republic Updates:
- All clubs in Tipsport, Chance, 2.Liga, Czeske Krajske and DHL Junior league fully updated - HUGE thanks to Matee!
- Over 3,200 updates!!
- Updated arenas for several clubs
- Associated EUHL with Czech Republic and made it a domestic College league, added appropriate transfer/fixture rules

Finnish Updates:
- All clubs in Liiga updated - thanks ArZka!
- Updated several Liiga-Mestis/Suomi-Sarja affiliations - thanks tomppa169!

Germany Updates:
- Updated all players/staff in DEL2 - thanks ppaalloo!

Misc Europe/APAC Updates:
- Thanks to Matee for all the following:
- Updated all players/staff of APAC, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Georgian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourg, Serbian, Slovenian and various South American nationalities [mostly retirements]
- Updated/folded several Lithuanian and Estonian clubs
- Updated all Icelandic clubs and players/staff, folded Vikingar and UMFK Esja
- Updated Belarusian competition names and clubs, added U17/U18 divisions
- Added/updated signing deadline dates for all Slovakian/Swedish human-playable clubs - thanks ppaalloo!

Australian Updates:
- Added Australian Ice Hockey Victoria Premier League and Western Australian Super League

United States Junior Updates:
- Updated Western States Hockey League clubs and reputations
- Updated several lower-tier US College clubs from Amateur to Junior, they should now be functioning as intended
- Added transfer/fixture rules to United States Domestic College competitions

haneman
Junior League
Favourite Team: esbjerg energy

Post by haneman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:27 am

xECK29x wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 pm
haneman wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am
I have someone currently updating that league, will look into this. I may be able to update the structure myself. Will look into for a future update.
it sounds fantastic

from next season there are 9 teams in the Danish league that meet each other 6 times after this, the top 8 goes directly to quarterfinals

Hvidovre and gentofte are not in the league anymore

xECK29x
Fringe Player

Post by xECK29x » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Next update will be after the NHL trade deadline, unless something super major happens (let's hope so!) Likely between 2/26-2/28.

war_and_peaches
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by war_and_peaches » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:03 am

Hi! Great work as always. You have filled the TBL void with aplomb.

Just one small niggle I would like to point out -- Blake Wheeler is still coded as a power forward rather than as a playmaker (20 deflections and 17 wrist shot rather than 20 passing and 19 anticipation), when he has not played like a power forward for a number of years.

xECK29x
Fringe Player

Post by xECK29x » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 pm

war_and_peaches wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:03 am
Hi! Great work as always. You have filled the TBL void with aplomb.

Just one small niggle I would like to point out -- Blake Wheeler is still coded as a power forward rather than as a playmaker (20 deflections and 17 wrist shot rather than 20 passing and 19 anticipation), when he has not played like a power forward for a number of years.
Thanks, I love this kind of feedback, I don't get to watch Wheeler a lot so I will make these changes!

Return to “Game Add-ons Forum”