TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction Thread

This is the place to discuss all aspects of the TBL Roster Update for Eastside Hockey Manager. Report data mistakes, volunteer to be a researcher or simply discuss any aspect of the TBL Rosters here.
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters.

Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases.

The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-onsTBL Rosters Crash Thread
greenwoodguy
Junior League
Favourite Team: Chicago Blackhawks

Post by greenwoodguy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:24 pm

archibalduk wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:06 pm
archibalduk wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:53 am
Try temporarily moving the extra_config and records_config file from the 11.0 database folder and starting a new game. These have been known to cause crashes.

You can locate the 11.0 folder by following these instructions: viewtopic.php?f=150&t=17841
Has anybody tried this yet?
I have tried this. It got me past where the game was crashing before, but I have yet to simulate more than a couple months. So far so good though

greenwoodguy
Junior League
Favourite Team: Chicago Blackhawks

Post by greenwoodguy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 am

Not sure if it is the database or the hockeyetten schedule fix import file provided by nxr, but the olympics have started up in 2019, taking players off my nhl roster for international duty while i am still playing nhl games. Not sure if that's a database thing, something caused by the import file, or just my game freaking out, but I figured it was worth mentioning

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:48 am

Thanks for checking greenwoodguy. The Olympics is probably due to an incorrect value in the DB. We plan on releasing a hotfix so we can look at this.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:03 pm

I have split off the off topic posts from this thread. Please can we keep this on topic. If it doesn't relate to crashes/malfunctions then it doesn't belong in this thread.

thechronic
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: ottawa

Game instantly crashes when I start a new save.

Post by thechronic » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:50 pm

Only happens on the new v11 tbl roster. Anyone else have this problem, and know how to fix it?

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:14 pm

greenwoodguy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:24 pm
archibalduk wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:06 pm
archibalduk wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:53 am
Try temporarily moving the extra_config and records_config file from the 11.0 database folder and starting a new game. These have been known to cause crashes.

You can locate the 11.0 folder by following these instructions: viewtopic.php?f=150&t=17841
Has anybody tried this yet?
I have tried this. It got me past where the game was crashing before, but I have yet to simulate more than a couple months. So far so good though
Manimal: It looks as though the records_config file is likely the culprit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EHM/comments/b ... _new_save/

Perhaps this file should be omitted from the next roster update in the interim?

Manimal
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: EHM Rosters Man
Favourite Team: Djurgårdens IF

Post by Manimal » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:50 pm

Yeah, we can leave that one out to see if it still occurs or not

Return to “TBL Rosters”