***** TBL Rosters: Researcher Sign-up Thread *****

This is the place to discuss all aspects of the TBL Roster Update for Eastside Hockey Manager. Report data mistakes, volunteer to be a researcher or simply discuss any aspect of the TBL Rosters here.
Forum rules
We cannot generally give estimated release dates for the TBL Rosters.

Please do not ask us when the release date will be as we simply cannot say. The update work is undertaken by a small number of very kind users who do the work in their spare time. It is simply the case that the update will be released as soon as the planned work has been completed. For obvious reasons we do not rush releases.

The more people who help with the updating work, the quicker we can get the rosters updated and released. If you would like to help then please post in the Researcher Sign-up Thread. All serious offers of help are very gratefully received.

Useful Links: Find your EHM 1 installation folder locationConverting an EHM 2007 database into EHM 1Logo sizesWhere to install add-onsTBL Rosters Crash Thread
Enorama
Junior League
Favourite Team: Blues

Post by Enorama » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Still chilling and ready to :help:. I can contribute most to prospects at the AHL/NHL level and Canadian Junior leagues.

Manimal
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: EHM Rosters Man
Favourite Team: Djurgårdens IF

Post by Manimal » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:36 pm

Enorama wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:14 pm
Still chilling and ready to :help:. I can contribute most to prospects at the AHL/NHL level and Canadian Junior leagues.
I'll talk to you on Discord

scout1982
TBL Rosters Researcher
Custom Rank: DHM Asst Head Reasearcher

Post by scout1982 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Hey Guys, been quite a few years since i've been here. Are you looking for any help? I'm looking to maybe fill out some of the western bantam/midget/junior teams so we can get some more accurate names. I was a head researcher for the original EHM release back in 2005. Was also helping with the database for Dabo before things came to an abrupt halt.

I do have some documents that I can work with on ratings for this year for the WHL Bantam Draft, but willing to really get involved in at least something. Been too long since i've been able to work on a database.

Manimal
TBL Admin Team

Post by Manimal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:50 am

scout1982 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 pm
Hey Guys, been quite a few years since i've been here. Are you looking for any help? I'm looking to maybe fill out some of the western bantam/midget/junior teams so we can get some more accurate names. I was a head researcher for the original EHM release back in 2005. Was also helping with the database for Dabo before things came to an abrupt halt.

I do have some documents that I can work with on ratings for this year for the WHL Bantam Draft, but willing to really get involved in at least something. Been too long since i've been able to work on a database.
Excellent! We currently does not have anyone covering those leagues. I'll contact you on PM

itspblazeyo
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: NY Rangers

Post by itspblazeyo » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:01 am

Hey hope this is the right thread to post this in.

I'm new to EHM and figured I'd just jump in headfirst. I'm interested in helping provide research for the Romanian league. I'm very familiar with the teams and players and feel this would be a decent addition considering all roster updates I've seen have only had the Romanian based Erste Liga teams. Let me know what I can do to help.

laving39
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Ottawa Senators

Post by laving39 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:55 am

If I can help the 2019-2020 roster update to be released earlier, I'm in! I'm swedish, living in Norway, and have been a researcher for Football Manager before. I also ran some STHS leagues back in the days, where I created my own ratings for around 1000 players, typing all players individual statistics into an excel sheet and then ran formulas. The research work was putting in all the statistics manually in the excel sheet. 1000 players used to take me 1-2 months.

I wont be able to give depth knowledge about players in Sweden/Norway since I only follow the NHL, but I can still do a decent job with info about the teams, adding staff, transfer updates, simple info about players, and so on. Just give me the tools, and I'll be able to put in a lot of data no matter where you need me.

I'm available from september 1st. If you want to contact me before that, I'm available on Messenger, Fredrik Laving.

TorstenGlinde
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: New York Islanders

Post by TorstenGlinde » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am

Hi guys, i would like to help in making research and data cleanup for german leagues.
DEL as well as DEL 2 as well as lower leagues.
Just let me know if you need some help.

I´m already editing rosters / clubs / playable leagues on my own. So i think that i should be able to support here.

Manimal
TBL Admin Team

Post by Manimal » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:41 am

TorstenGlinde wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am
Hi guys, i would like to help in making research and data cleanup for german leagues.
DEL as well as DEL 2 as well as lower leagues.
Just let me know if you need some help.

I´m already editing rosters / clubs / playable leagues on my own. So i think that i should be able to support here.
We have a researcher currently working on Germany atm. Shouldn't be too long until it's implemented into the database
Are there any league structure or rule issues for those two leagues that needs to be changed in your opinion?

Smirnov2Chistov
Junior League
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Post by Smirnov2Chistov » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:55 pm

I wish Portugal had an ice hockey league, I could contribute to that! lol.

Return to “TBL Rosters”