[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.5) - 10/12/19)

This is the place to discuss database or roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager (other than the TBL Rosters). Please note that any queries about the TBL Rosters or data editing should be asked in the TBL Rosters Forum and the Data Editing Forum respectively.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.3) - 9/8/19)

Post by archibalduk » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 am

Modano wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:50 pm
It doesn't work for me :( I've tried different combinations, but I can't open it even when I select just Russian KHL and/or VHL league :( . I've tried Kazakh leagues (and cup) too, but it didn't work as well...
If you select leagues other than KHL, VHL and Kazakh, do you get the crash? Selecting all leagues shouldn't be the cause of instability. Rather, it is likely a single league that has an issue with one of its stages (usually the issue is triggering the next stage when the current stage is not complete). It's like finding a needle in a haystack but I think I could add something in the Editor to help track down where an error like this might be caused (essentially a "Search for start date of stage" function).

xECK29x
Fourth Line
Custom Rank: Premier Pivot Rosters Man
Favourite Team: New York Islanders

Post by xECK29x » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Modano wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:50 pm
It doesn't work for me :( I've tried different combinations, but I can't open it even when I select just Russian KHL and/or VHL league :( . I've tried Kazakh leagues (and cup) too, but it didn't work as well...
Will look into it

Modano
Prospect
Favourite Team: Dallas Stars

Post by Modano » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 pm

I guess it might be something wrong with new competitions - I've tried another run with all Norwegian leagues: it didn't work. And another one just with Latvian league, which - if I am correct - was added in 4.2 version, and it didn't crash at the start-up.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:44 am

Modano wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 pm
I guess it might be something wrong with new competitions - I've tried another run with all Norwegian leagues: it didn't work. And another one just with Latvian league, which - if I am correct - was added in 4.2 version, and it didn't crash at the start-up.
It appears the database got corrupted on upload, I am able to select all leagues with no crash (sorry I was away for work all last week).

Seems the 24.2 crash has been linked to the Allsvenskan (thanks владимир крутов) I will need to remove Allsvenskan and Ettan from human-playability to troubleshoot and ensure the stability of the sim, sorry for the inconvenience!

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:15 am

4.3.1 Update:

General Updates:
- This is a small update for notable NHL movement, I also believe the database for 4.3 might have been corrupted when uploaded, this version does NOT have the extra prospects added as that is being re-worked by the creator.

NHL Updates:

- Latest player/staff transfers, injuries and future retirements

AHL/ECHL Updates:
- Latest player signings

Slovak Updates:
- Changed name of Slovak St. Nicolaus 1. Liga to Slovak Hokejová Liga

Swedish Updates:
- Seems the 24.2 crash has been linked to the Allsvenskan, I just updated the schedule template to see if it fixes the issue, please let me know if you still get crashes on or around this date (no matter the year).

xECK29x
Fourth Line

[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.3.1) - 9/15/19)

Post by xECK29x » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:00 am

Scheduling issue still exists but we have identified the problem, which is with the Ettan league structure. We may have to remove it from human play-ability for a while if it can't be fixed easily as it really needs work for the new 46 team IRL format.

MightyDuck
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Post by MightyDuck » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Hi All,

Game keep on crashing on 24th of February 2020.
I did try several time (stopped counting after 10th time with playable leagues : Canada,USA,Russia,Finland,Sweden,Germany,Slovakia,Swiss,Czech Republic)
Any advice?
I desperately want to rebuild Ducks and bring cup home

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:59 pm

MightyDuck wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:46 pm
Game keep on crashing on 24th of February 2020.
I did try several time (stopped counting after 10th time with playable leagues : Canada,USA,Russia,Finland,Sweden,Germany,Slovakia,Swiss,Czech Republic)
Any advice?
I desperately want to rebuild Ducks and bring cup home
This is the problem I mentioned above, make sure you have HockeyEttan not checked in your game, I can't fix an existing save game though.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.4) - 9/24/19)

Post by xECK29x » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:38 am

v4.4 Release

NHL Updates:
- Latest player/staff transfers and injuries
- Adjusted CA/PA for many NHL signed prospects, this is intended to introduce a little more randomness in PA generation and should make the sim slightly more difficult for NHL clubs -- thanks IAmActuallyAnOtter!!

AHL/ECHL Updates:
- Latest player signings

Austrian Updates:

- Added/updated players/staff for EBEL -- thanks ppaalloo!!

Canadian Updates:
- Updated players in OHL -- thanks Manimal!!
- Updated all OHL draft picks -- thanks Manimal!!
- Updated Provincial Junior C Hockey League clubs and divisions
- Updated all players in the QMJHL -- thanks Antho42!!

Czech Updates:
- Updated Tipsport affiliations -- thanks ppaalloo!!
- Updated all players/staff in Czech Tipsport and Chance Liga -- thanks ppaalloo!!

Germany Updates:
- Added/updated players/staff and club affiliations for DEL -- thanks ppaalloo!!
- Added/updated players/staff for DEL2 -- thanks ppaalloo!!

Polish Updates:
- Updated Polish clubs -- thanks Matee!!
- Removed foreign player limit from Polska Hokej Liga

Swiss Updates:
- Added/updated players/staff for NLA -- thanks ppaalloo!!
- Updated National League (NLB) and MySports clubs, affiliations and schedule
- Fixed league structures (relegation now working properly across all leagues) -- thanks Matee!!

Swedish Updates:

- Updated all players/staff for HockeyEttan -- thanks Matee!!
- Fixed HockeyEttan league structure, imported the previous 48 club structure from TBL and made some minor changes to work with current clubs, this has been tested and fixes the 24.2 crash issue with Allsvenskan. Further work will be done to update this league to be accurate for the real life 46 clubs and divisions.
- Updated all players/staff in HockeyTrean and some updates for J20 SuperElit -- thanks Matee!!

United Kingdom Updates -- thanks ArchibaldUK:
- Removed SNL from human-playability to troubleshoot crash issues discovered during testing
- Added schedule templates to all UK playable leagues (other than NIHL) which fixes all of the previous scheduling issues
- Added the NIHL South 2 Cup as a playable tournament
- Renamed Bracknell IHC 3 to Bracknell Wasps
- Updated club reputations to better align player and staff generation with the rest of the world
- Added competition histories for the past two seasons

United States Updates:
- Updated commitments for the St. Cloud State Huskies -- thanks Antho42!!
- Updated all players/staff in NAHL -- thanks Matee!!

MightyDuck
Learning to skate
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Post by MightyDuck » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi,

Should I remove Alvenskam from playable leagues?

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:42 am

MightyDuck wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:51 pm
Should I remove Alvenskam from playable leagues?
Nope, should be working now

clamel
Junior League
Favourite Team: Rögle

Post by clamel » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:50 pm

A little question on Swedish HockeyEttan.
A look in the editor one can see you got Boden in Norra, and I assume all the others in correct "stages" North to South.
However when starting up the game HockeyEttan looks to be all scrambled. Boden in this case is in Östra.
Several other teams are in wrong "stages". Like Halmstad Hammers in Östra, Borås in Östra, Hudiksvall Södra and so on.

Perhaps this HockeyEttan makes it's own selections and disregard whatever put in that "Detailed Division".

I think it's the same hopeless problem we got in lower Swedish Divisions in FM. They end up all over the place. :dunno:

xECK29x
Fourth Line

[2019-20] xECK29x Premier Pivot Rosters (v4.4) - 9/29/19)

Post by xECK29x » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Small update to add the recent NHL signings, also updated injuries and loans.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:16 pm

clamel wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:50 pm
Perhaps this HockeyEttan makes it's own selections and disregard whatever put in that "Detailed Division".

I think it's the same hopeless problem we got in lower Swedish Divisions in FM. They end up all over the place.
Correct, this is a game limitation, we will never be able to implement location based group stages unless Riz updates the game code in a future patch. HockeyEttan will never be 100% accurate in the current state of the game.

kungen91
Junior League

Post by kungen91 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi!

Is it not possible to promote från Swedish Hockeyettan to Hockeyallsvenskan?

I won the Allettan then won the two playoff rounds I played and get the Hockeyettan champion title but then other teams from Hockeyettan played the relegation leauge with two teams from Hockeyallsvenskan.. :dunno:

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:20 pm

kungen91 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:44 pm
Hi!

Is it not possible to promote från Swedish Hockeyettan to Hockeyallsvenskan?

I won the Allettan then won the two playoff rounds I played and get the Hockeyettan champion title but then other teams from Hockeyettan played the relegation leauge with two teams from Hockeyallsvenskan..
Can you send me your save game? I'm having a hard time following, I think I see where things went wrong but want to actually see the path your club took. Can you upload it to a site for me to download? I can provide you with a dropbox folder if needed. You can add and PM me on Steam if needed.

kungen91
Junior League

Post by kungen91 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:41 pm

xECK29x wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:20 pm
Can you send me your save game? I'm having a hard time following, I think I see where things went wrong but want to actually see the path your club took. Can you upload it to a site for me to download? I can provide you with a dropbox folder if needed. You can add and PM me on Steam if needed.
I have add you on steam now!

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:18 pm

There's a 2019 entry in Fife Flyers' club history which is a duplicate of the 2018 history. Please could this be deleted? I'm sorting out a club history update at the moment.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team

Post by archibalduk » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:38 pm

archibalduk wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:18 pm
There's a 2019 entry in Fife Flyers' club history which is a duplicate of the 2018 history. Please could this be deleted? I'm sorting out a club history update at the moment.
Sorry ignore the above. The issue with the histories is more serious than just a duplicate entry. The issue with all UK teams is that all of the recent histories are one year out. E.g. the 2012/13 IRL histories are appearing as 2011/12 in-game. This is because when you enter the histories in the database, the year should be the year in which the competition was completed. E.g. for the 2012/13 season you should enter "2013" and not "2012".

This is an easy fix for the UK because I can just send to you a full update which will overwrite the existing entries with the correct values. However, you might want to check the rest of your database in case the same issue is present elsewhere.

krownroyal83
Minor League

Post by krownroyal83 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:17 am

Thanks for keeping this game alive with your roster updates. I can't wait for this game to get an update. FHM just doesn't do it for me.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:39 pm

4.5 Update:

**KNOWN ISSUES**:
- HockeyEttan issues: We are going to keep this as a playable league structure but we HIGHLY recommend not using it if possible. There are a lot of known issues with it and it's going to require extensive time to fix.
- Pooling of prospects on Maine High School hockey clubs, who end up staying there until turning pro. This appears to be a game bug, really weird issue.
- US NTDP clubs signing Canadian players, this appears to be due to game logic considering Canada as a "domestic" nation for United States leagues. This appears to be a game limitation, still investigating.

General Updates:

- Updated all currency exchange rates
- Cleaned up UFA pool and retired a lot of players/staff no longer active or valid -- thanks Matee!!
- Fixed Olympic draw dates (finally) -- thanks ImActuallyAnOtter!!
- Added/updated captains and staff for lots of clubs around the world, more to come!

PROSPECT GENERATOR V5.5 CHANGELIST:
- Thanks ImActuallyAnOtter!!!

OVERALL CHANGES:

- Reduced the number of players generated to better control database size. Previously 500 players per draft were created for 100 years, plus ~1,000 "sons" - Total ~51,000 players . Now it is 500 players forgot the first 20 years and 128 players for the subsequent 100 years, plus ~1,000 "sons". Total ~25,000 players. Will make for faster databases.
- Changed nation generation to better match current player distribution (more big countries, less small countries)

PLAYER GENERATION:

- Top end player generation is now more diverse. Previously I allowed -10 and -15 players to only generate 3-5 different roles within their position, that has been expanded and updated.
- Players can now have 2nd nationalities, be born in different countries, have ethnic family names etc.
- Increased the current ability of generated players across the board to compensate for EHM's lack of prospect development in pre-draft years.
- Reduced the potential ability of generated players across the board to reduce the likelihood of a situation where too many players are top liners.
- Changed reputation generation so that players generate with lower reputations than before, this works with the CA raise above so that players are more likely to join clubs, and initial testing is showing that the likelihood of American players sitting a year because they don't get signed by colleges is reducing (they tend to sign with AA junior clubs in Canada instead).
- Changed positional generation a bit, removed the ability for players to generate as both defenders and forwards.
- Ramped down the average consistency level generated to make it an average of 10.2 (was 11.1 before), but put in protection for all goalies, and for -10 and -15 players so it doesn't drop lower than 8 for those guys.
- Ramped down the average important matches level generated to make it an average of 10.2 (was 11.1 before), but put in protection for -10 and -15 players so it doesn't drop lower than 9 for those guys.
- Changed pass tendency for some roles for more diverse player generation
- Changed average injury proneness generation so players are more likely to get injured (average was around 7 before, now it's 10) - no protection for anyone
- Changed average natural fitness generation so players will degrade younger (average was around 13 before, now it's 10) - no protection for anyone
- Modified acceleration and speed generation so that players that generate at 15 yo or more (basically, the prospects in the first three drafts) are better generated.
- Further reduced potential ability generation as skaters were still getting too good
- increased goalie potential ability generation as good goalies were not frequent enough
- Generated 360 moderate ca / variable pa non-players between the ages of 25 & 40 to fix the long-term game staff issue better
- Reduced hidden stats generation in a way that the average hidden stats are lower, but generally don’t drop below 7. Added minimum of 9 for all -15 or higher prospects (3-4 skaters & 2-3 goalies per calendar year)
- Added a hard limit of 15 for most “growable” stats to stop op youth generation.
- Reduced top end ca generation as well to compensate for the hard limit above

NHL/AHL/ECHL Updates:
- Raised salary cap to 91.5/70.2M
- Latest player/staff transfers and injuries
- Updated lots of PA and Offensive/Defensive role values for players and prospects -- thanks ImActuallyAnOtter for your research!!
-- ** Note ** this will impact all U23 players, it will really add a lot of randomness to player potentials, each playthrough will be much more unique!
- Updated Natural Fitness attributes for NHL players -- thanks DAfleggo for the idea
- Updated ECHL trade deadline dates and playoff draw dates

- Organizational Refreshes (players, prospects, staff and other details) - big thanks to caley for his depth charts on HFB!!
-- Anaheim Ducks/San Diego Gulls
-- Arizona Coyotes/Tucson Roadrunners/Rapid City
-- Boston Bruins/Providence Bruins/Atlanta Gladiators
-- Buffalo Sabres/Rochester Americans/Cincinnati Cyclones
-- Calgary Flames/Stockton Heat/Kansas City Mavericks
-- Toronto Maple Leafs/Toronto Marlies/Newfoundland Growlers
-- Vancouver Canucks/Utica Comets/Kalamazoo Kings
-- Vegas Golden Knights/Chicago Wolves/Fort Wayne Komets
-- Washington Capitals/Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays
-- Winnipeg Jets/Manitoba Moose/Jacksonville IceMen

Canadian Updates:

- Retired Sidney Crosby's #87 across entire QMJHL

Czech Updates:

- Added Czech Univerzitní liga ledního hokeje (ULLH) and updated EUHL - updated players/staff -- thanks Matee and Dani9!!
- Updated players/staff in 2. Liga and Krajske Ligy -- thanks Matee!!
- Updated clubs and league structure for 2. Liga -- thanks Matee!!

Finnish Updates:

- Updated Liiga and Mestis affiliations and players/staff -- thanks ppaalloo!!

Russian Updates:

- Updated league structure for Prevenstvo Vysshey Hockey league
- Updated competition names of MHL and NMHL
- Fixed Professional Status for MHL and NMHL clubs back to junior
- Increased squad count for Russian Vysshaya Hockey League

Slovakia Updates:

- Added details for new prospects in Slovak Tipsport -- thanks Antho42!!

Swedish Updates:

- Updated financial data and salaries for SHL -- thanks Aahlstroem and alijali231!!
- Removed overage rule for J20 SuperElit

United Kingdom Updates -- thanks ArchibauldUK:
- Updated EIHL, NIHL National/1/2 and SNL rosters as at 5 October 2019
- Added 200+ missing players and staff
- Updated dates of birth for certain players and staff
- Set approximate years of birth for players and staff where no such data is presently available
- Updated bio data, CAs, PAs and positions for various NIHL players
- Transferred player ratings from TBL Rosters v11.2 for various NIHL players
- Added club histories to all EIHL, NIHL National/1/2 and SNL teams

United States Updates:
- Reduced reps of US-HS and New England Prep school clubs to try to force more realistic player movement and reduce player pooling through entirety of juniors

krownroyal83
Minor League

Post by krownroyal83 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 am

Is there a reason why the salary cap is raised?

krownroyal83
Minor League

Post by krownroyal83 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:04 am

Also i'm looking at Auston Matthews and in my sim he seems to be getting way too many assists and not enough goals. His wrist shot is listed at a 16 when he has one of the best shots in the game. Should be bumped to an 18 maybe even a 19. And his passing probably should be lowered from a 18 to a 17. Just my opinion. He's got 5 goals and 18 assists for 23 points in my save after 23 games.

xECK29x
Fourth Line

Post by xECK29x » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm

krownroyal83 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 am
Is there a reason why the salary cap is raised?
I like to bump the cap in Pivot because it helps long term viability of clubs as players get better
krownroyal83 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:04 am
Also i'm looking at Auston Matthews and in my sim he seems to be getting way too many assists and not enough goals. His wrist shot is listed at a 16 when he has one of the best shots in the game. Should be bumped to an 18 maybe even a 19. And his passing probably should be lowered from a 18 to a 17. Just my opinion. He's got 5 goals and 18 assists for 23 points in my save after 23 games.
Noted, will take a look

Buho
Junior League
Favourite Team: NYR

Post by Buho » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm

xECK29x, where can I find version 4.5.1? steam page said rosters were updated 13 oct at 5.08pm but cap is still 91.5/70.2. or should I just use TBL 12.0.1 instead? (or change it manually)

are you planing to adjust (update) players CA/PA, according to players performances during the season?

also Lias Anderson from NYR listed as a LW for some reason, he's playing center.

and please rename Ukrainian Hockey League.
https://www.eliteprospects.com/league/ukraine

Return to “Rosters Forum”