Salary cap bug / editing

All general EHM-related discussion goes here. It's the place to chat about gameplay, online gameplay or concepts NOT related to specific topics. Claim bragging rights and impress the community by posting your records! CLICK HERE to purchase your copy of EHM 1.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
Konstantinov16
Top Prospect

Salary cap bug / editing

Post by Konstantinov16 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:17 pm

So I got all the way to game 7 of the Finals, when a few transactions kicked in and now my averaged club salary is bugged at $5k over the cap. I have tried trading away players and waiving players so that the player with the highest salary on my team makes less than 2million... it still says I'm $5k over no matter what I do. Is there some way I can fix with the save game editor or something?

Smirnov2Chistov
Prospect
Favourite Team: Anaheim Ducks

Salary Cap bug help help help

Post by Smirnov2Chistov » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:16 pm

You can change the Salary Cap by using the EHM Assistant

Konstantinov16
Top Prospect

Post by Konstantinov16 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:20 am

I hate to necro an old thread. I got it to work months ago when I asked for help here. Had to restart again and can't seem to make it work this time around. I edit the salary cap to 80mil but it still shows up as 44mil when I start the game. What am I doing wrong?

salm
Junior League
Favourite Team: Rögle

How to increace the cap hit?

Post by salm » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:52 am

Hello,

I've changed the cap to 85 m $ in "Finance info" in the editor, but when starting a new game the cap is still 81.5 m $.

Does anyone know how to get it changed?

Best regards,
Salming

salm
Junior League

Post by salm » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:10 am

Konstantinov16 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:20 am
I hate to necro an old thread. I got it to work months ago when I asked for help here. Had to restart again and can't seem to make it work this time around. I edit the salary cap to 80mil but it still shows up as 44mil when I start the game. What am I doing wrong?
Having the same problem. Even when edited cap hit, when starting a new game its still on default cap...

Why have a feature in the editor if it clearly doesn't work?

Ukko
TBL Rosters Researcher
Favourite Team: Blackhawks, Sharks, Finns, EK65.

Post by Ukko » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:52 pm

I use the "saved game editor" to modify the salary cap at every new season, it works flawlessly. It just needs a game started and saved.

TBIF
Junior League
Favourite Team: Canucks

Post by TBIF » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:13 pm

Editor - Competitions - Transfer Rules - National Hockey League - Salary Settings

salm
Junior League

Salary cap bug / editing

Post by salm » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:08 am

TBIF wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:13 pm
Editor - Competitions - Transfer Rules - National Hockey League - Salary Settings
Thanks! Got it to work thanks to your help
Ukko wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:52 pm
I use the "saved game editor" to modify the salary cap at every new season, it works flawlessly. It just needs a game started and saved.
What is this "saved game editor" ? You got link? I got EHM editor and EHM Assistant but no editor named "saved game editor".

Nevertheless, thanks for taking your time to help me out.

EDIT: found the function in EHM Assistant. Thanks

Best regards,
Salming

Ukko
TBL Rosters Researcher
Favourite Team: Blackhawks, Sharks, Finns, EK65.

Salary cap bug / editing

Post by Ukko » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:57 am

Yeah sorry I was referring to the Assistant :)

Return to “General EHM Chat”