EHM 2007 League Rankings

Discuss specific areas of EHM knowledge; such as players, trading, drafting, tactics, training, practice etc. Teach us what you've discovered or ask others for their thoughts.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
Alex the Tall
Minor League

EHM 2007 League Rankings

Post by Alex the Tall » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:36 pm

Can someone give me the league rank (from the best one (NHL i guess) to the weakest)...

Thanks for the help. I have to know it because i want to change from the "Q" to the ECHL and i don't want to chose a weaker league...

Thank you!

inSTAALed
Stanley Cup Winner
Custom Rank: Back From The Dead

Post by inSTAALed » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:06 am

NHL - 20
Swedish - 14
Russian Superleague - 13
Czech Extraliga - 13
Finnish SM-League - 13
DEL - 12
AHL - 12
Slovakian - 11
ECHL - 10
Swedish Allsvenskan - 9
Austrian - 9
Canadian Juniors - 9
CHL - 8
UHL - 8
Norweigan - 7
Danish - 7
Finnish Mestis - 7
Slovenian Elite - 6
Interliga - 6
British Elite - 6
Finnish Suomi - 5
Interliga 2 - 3
English Premier - 3

Originally posted by hluraven.

holydogg
Checking Line

Post by holydogg » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:29 am

Does anyone knows the ratings of the Russian lower leagues?

I'm not sure if Rus-V is better than Rus-3. I've done some research and Rus-V appears to be the Premier League, the second biggest league after the Superleague. But gamewise, I don't see huge difference between those leagues in players quality. So I'm a bit confused.. :-k

Anyone know how to manage prospect on Russian ground? :D

Because I'm tired of playing North American hockey and I'm trying doing something good with Dynamo Moskow ;) (Oh yeah, come here Jim Dowd, my next franchise guy :P)

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:26 am

If you open the database using the Pre-Game Editor you can see the reputation for every league in EHM :thup:

V4ND3RP00L
Fringe Player
Custom Rank: JVanderPool

Post by V4ND3RP00L » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:50 pm

I am going to just post the complete list later on today.

Loosie
Team Captain
Custom Rank: Holy journeyman Batman

Post by Loosie » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:24 pm

I thought I saw a different ranking somewhere else...in a thread titled League Reputation.

holydogg
Checking Line

Post by holydogg » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Loosie wrote:I thought I saw a different ranking somewhere else...in a thread titled League Reputation.
There's a post in the knowledge base, but it shows only playable league. :(

Sbufkle
Drafted
Custom Rank: WHA Mod Man!

Post by Sbufkle » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Heres a question... can you edit that league rep?

If yes, what happens if say (as an example) you take the English Premier league and give it a rating of 20?

JUST CURIOUS!!

Tasku
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: W-WPoTBLfaSaD
Favourite Team: WSH Capitals

Post by Tasku » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Sure, you can edit it!

What would happen though is a mystery -- a frontier that no man has yet dared enter! :cry:

I personally think it'll open the gates of hell and you will burn in eternal damnation, but who knows... :dunno:

:-D

V4ND3RP00L
Fringe Player

Post by V4ND3RP00L » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 am

You can edit the database in that regard, but I don't know what it would do for anything.

I think you would just see more NHL players go towards that league if they can't get NHL work.

Those high ranking players want to be in the best league. If NHL is 20 and nothing else is, then guess what? Make another one 20 and see what happens, but you know after talking about this or reading it anyway.

I am going to do that with the game.

I'll make some minor league 20 and see if NHL players will go down lower than usual.

Tasku
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: W-WPoTBLfaSaD
Favourite Team: WSH Capitals

Post by Tasku » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:30 am

You'd propalby also have to edit the team's reputations, otherwise they'll still not be competing with the NHL for players.

pinheirobcp
Top Prospect

Post by pinheirobcp » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:12 pm

I wouldn't work, unless yu edit the team's reputation, as tasku said, but obviously the teams finances. If both teams have similar reputation in similar reputation leagues, but one can offer .2mi and another 8mi, I guess it's a no brainer.

pinheirobcp
Top Prospect

Post by pinheirobcp » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:13 pm

I would be awesome, though! 8-)

V4ND3RP00L
Fringe Player

Post by V4ND3RP00L » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:48 pm

One thing that possibly could happen is that you be able to sign good prospects like Bobby Ryan, Marc Staal, and future draft picks onto your CHL, ECHL, or UHL teams if you just edit the ratings.

You know what I mean?

Usually you can still land great prospects for the NHL and have them on your team for the whole year or for a close 30 games and then boom, they are signed by their NHL team.

Balazs
Junior League
Favourite Team: Fehérvár AV19

EHM 2007 League Rankings

Post by Balazs » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

Can someone send a League Rank in the new NHL Eastside Hockey Manager. The best one is the NHL ( I think), but what's the order after that. Is there a reputation score, or somethng like that?

Return to “Game Knowledge Discussion”