Editing league rules and structures in EHM 1

Discuss all aspects of editing the data in EHM here. Have a question about the Pre Game Editor, editing the .cfg files, hex editing the .dat files? Want to tweak the EHM exe file to change league rules/structure, start date etc? This is the place!
Forum rules
This is the forum to discuss all aspects of editing the EHM data and tweaking the game.

Please note that discussion about roster updates belongs in the Game Add-ons Forum.
Kart99
Junior League

Post by Kart99 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Thanks for looking. Everything else looks pretty solid at first glance?

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Yeah everything else looks OK. I won't have a chance to try a sim until this weekend but I've had a look at it in the Editor.

Javs
Minor League

EHM 1 Database & Saved Game Editor

Post by Javs » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:00 am

When editing leagues rules and structures and adding teams to be only domestic players, it appears it only allows one team per league to be designated as such .

Example I add three different teams to be 'domestic players only' however in game when I look at the rules it only says one of those three teams must be domestic players only'...

Hopefully I explained it good enough lol Maybe it's only me? Can someone confirm they have the same issue?

cleowin
Junior League

EHM 1 Database & Saved Game Editor

Post by cleowin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi guys, i have been going crazy and making a 52 team NHL league. It works and loads properly without a hitch, but the problem I'm having is after a few days into the game, an error message pops up when changing the day which says

LEAgUE: Setup_team() : league with 50 teams? Would anyone know why it's picking up this error? Does the game have a 50 team maximum?

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

Post by archibalduk » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:53 pm

I can't remember the exact number, but there is currently a limit of around 40. It will be increased for EHM v1.5. though.

Return to “Data Editing Forum”