[2000 - 2001] EHM 2000-01 Rosters

This is the place to discuss database or roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager (other than the TBL Rosters). Please note that any queries about the TBL Rosters or data editing should be asked in the TBL Rosters Forum and the Data Editing Forum respectively.
Forum rules
Data Editing Forum: Editing the game, databases or saved games. Home of the EHM Editor and the EHM Assistant.

Game Add-ons Forum: Database projects, graphics and sounds. Any discussion which does not relate to editing databases or saved games.

Game Knowledge Discussion: Attributes, coaching, drafting, scouting, tactics and training/practice.

Rosters Forum: Discussion relating to all database and roster projects for Eastside Hockey Manager.

TBL Rosters: Discussion, crashes, data issues, questions, etc relating to the TBL Rosters update for Eastside Hockey Manager.

Technical Support: Difficulties, crashes and errors when installing or running the game (and nothing else). Any issues relating to the TBL Rosters must be posted in the TBL Rosters forum. Questions about how to install add-ons must be posted in the Game Add-ons Forum.

General EHM Chat: Anything relating to Eastside Hockey Manager 2004 / 2005 / 2007 / 1 which does not fall within any of the other forums.

Please carry out a forum search before you start a new thread.
TBIF
Junior League
Favourite Team: Canucks

Post by TBIF » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:48 am

Currently re-creating the 2000-01 hockey world, with most the focus being North American oriented. Will be posting updates and current workings in here.

NHL Rosters slowly coming together
Major Junior players in the DB, need to verify rosters
01 + 02 Draft Classes entered, need to verify junior teams

Last edited by TBIF on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

archibalduk
TBL Admin Team
Custom Rank: Seaside + Fruit Juice Mode
Favourite Team: Guildford (EPL) / Invicta (NIHL)

[2000 - 20001] EHM 2000-01 Rosters

Post by archibalduk » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Excellent! Best of luck. :notworthy:

Would you like help with the NHL/AHL/ECHL playable league structures? I should have some roster and career history data I can send to you if its helpful too. If so, drop me an email to archibalduk AT gmail DOT com and I'll send them to you.

TBIF
Junior League
Favourite Team: Canucks

[2000 - 20001] EHM 2000-01 Rosters

Post by TBIF » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:09 am

Really torn on what to do with the minors at the moment!

Luckily I've got some help from ECK on NHL league structure, but the split AHL/IHL was the 00 model, however, the IHL folded after this season and 7 teams absorbed into the AHL. For playability I'll probably leave it until I get a good handle on the affiliations. I despised shared affiliations in 07!

I'll shoot you an email regardless though, and continue to post updates in OP

ppaalloo
TBL Rosters Researcher
Favourite Team: Colorado Avalanche

Post by ppaalloo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 pm

Actually I have 00-01 for myself I done all NHL/AHL changes but I dont update drafts, players... So I start 98/99 season with 00-01 rosters :D and I add Slovak prospects for drafts to 2015 I think

Return to “Rosters Forum”